Friday, July 4, 2014

Summer Reading List

Finals are finally over and I managed to pull out another 4.0 this semester. Now that all of that is over with, I have two weeks to relax before my next term. Other than a few day trips, including my second ever trip to NYC, I have nothing major planned. So, what to do...? Well, after a trip to BAM last weekend, I took advantage of their BOGO and built up a summer reading list.


Here's what I'll be reading over the next 2+ weeks:

Saga, Vol. 3 the latest graphic novel by Brian K. Vaughn, I loved the first two.

Stardust by Neil Gaiman, loved the movie and I hear the book is even better.

The Last Days of Krypton by Kevin J. Anderson, never heard of it, but I love the Superman mythos.

The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson, another customer actually recommended it to me. I started this one first and I'm already blazing through it. America's first serial killer? Heck yeah I wanna read it!

So this is how I'll be spending my summer break, I'd love to hear how you'll be spending yours. Any other books that you recommend for my next break? Let me know in the comments below. I'm also still tweeking the site, but it's pretty well completed. I'm trying to decide if I want to keep the background or change it... Comment on that, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment