Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Tough Week Getting Better

As the title implies, last week was a pretty tough week  for me. I won't go into details, but there was a family tragedy that was expected but still a shock to everyone. My entire weekend got thrown off by it and, even today, I'm still trying to recoup. It's one of the many reasons that I didn't get a chance to blog at all this past week.

However, you can expect some posts this weekend for sure. Friday afternoon I'll be going to see Guardians of the Galaxy, a movie I've been itching to see since before the first trailer. It seems like it took forever to come out, but I heard - as much as I could without revealing spoilers - that it was a great movie and worth the wait. Anyway, at some point this weekend (hopefully Friday while it's still fresh in my mind) I'll be composing a review of it.

I've also got plans to post my first set of fan art this weekend, too. I've been overloaded with school work (I have an extra class this term), so I'm limited on my free time recently. I'm only writing this tonight because I needed to take a break from studying for my quiz tomorrow and thought I would kill two birds with one stone, as they say. Even though I have an added class, my schedule is only four days - so tomorrow my weekend starts and I've been getting a jump on assignments to keep it as free as possible.

That's it for now. Just a quick update really. But stay tuned for my review Friday or Saturday and another post Sunday (maybe?). Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment