Wednesday, January 21, 2015

College Life

I recently had two great commissions completed, both of which were Christmas presents to myself, and thought that I would share them with my wonderful readers. Both of them involve my fanfic character Alex during his college years.

This first one is by my buddy Ichan-desu. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned him on here before, but he is amazingly talented. He's done a lot of pieces for me over the years and is the artist I've worked with the longest. (If you check out the link above, you can see a few of the pieces he's done for me in the past.)

The boys getting ready for class. 

This series was done by a new artist - at least new to me - named CluBear. She did the same 3 characters but fully dressed. I chose all of the outfits and she did an awesome job drawing the characters in them. Check out how detailed these are and yet she calls them sketches. She's incredible and I hope we can work together again.

 The boys looking stylish.

On the left we have Blaine (named for the Glee character and styled after Darren Criss). He's a Music Theater major with a minor in Public Relations. As you can guess, the posters on the wall are his. In the middle is Stuart (originally named Stanley). He's majoring in Computer Graphics and Programming. He's obsessed with technology, comic books, and videogames. On the right is a familiar face (if you follow me): Alex. He's a Creative Writing major.

I hope you enjoyed this peek at some of my characters and the awesome art of them. If you want to see more of them or my other characters, leave a comment or send me a message and I'll plan something. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment