Friday, January 29, 2016

Card Commission

As promised, I'm back! I thought that I would kick things off with a nice post showing a recent commission from one of my favorite artists, DeanDraws. This guy is amazingly talented and he's so much fun to work with on a project. He did a few other card sets for me in the past (which you can see here) and I was overwhelmed by both his talent and generosity with the swag.

This set is, again, incredible (as if I would expect less) but I will let you be the judge:
Apologies for the ugly quilt background, but I don't think it will distract from the amazing art. A few of the characters you will recognize as cannon DC Comics characters and there are a few you might notice as my OCs that have made appearances on this blog before. Here's a quick rundown of the characters:

Top (L-R): K-Pow, Shok, Honi, Brix
Middle (L-R): Chromatix, Match, Prince Volgir, Ilsa
Bottom (L-R): Alex and Harry, Krypto and Superboy, Simon Valentine, Blue Spirit

Dean is currently open for commissions (though he may not be available for more cards) so check out his Tumblr page for a list of prices. Some of his original pieces are also available to own as mugs, posters, pillows, and more from his Society6 page, too. Support this amazing artist to encourage him to create even more! Until next time!

*Superboy, Krypto, Simon, and Match are DC property and Blue Spirit is Nickelodeon property, the rest are owned by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment