Thursday, January 28, 2016

Please Stand By


Wow! Has it really been almost a year since my last post!?! I can't believe that it took me this long to get back in the game. I've got some great ideas for upcoming posts - in fact, I'm planning on using my day off to "binge-write" a bunch so that I can do (at least) a weekly post for the next month.

Just a little update on the past year: I've just graduated and I'm looking for a career. I'm working another job to pay the bills until I find one in my field, but until then, I'm content. Now that the holidays are over, I've got a fairly regular schedule going forward so that I can try and operate a "normal" life. As for my New Year resolutions, I'm not attempting any life major changes. I could really use a stress-free year with friends and family. I'm hoping that the once weather calms down and I can start up game nights again with some old and new friends. I guess if there is a "big" focus for the new year (and one of the reasons I'm restarting my blog) it's to get back into writing. It's one of the things that makes me happiest and yet I've neglected doing it for soooo long. So, here is to a new year with infinitely new possibilities. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment