Friday, September 19, 2014

Overwhelmed

I had originally planned for a different sort of post this weekend (in fact, I may still post it) but things changed drastically this afternoon. As you know from last week's post, I've been in the thralls of getting some new artwork done. Typically I commission artists through the forums on DeviantART, but this time, most of them are people that I stumbled across on Tumblr.

Among my most recent batch of commissions, I found an artist named Dean Grayson who did the amazing trading cards, of which I showed you four. I was excited because, unlike my other pieces, which are digital, the cards were to be mailed to me so I would have tangible artwork (that I didn't have to print myself).

Well imagine my surprise when I opened my package today and this is what I found:

Check out all of the extra swag that was included with my cards! I was shocked enough to see that not only did he sleeve each of the cards, but he also threw in some chibi buttons and stickers, too! I am overwhelmed by this guy and the service he delivers to his clients.

Let me give you a breakdown of the stuff included:

8 Buttons: Green Lantern (Hal), Wonder Woman, Batman, Flash (Barry), Martian Manhunter, Nightwing, Superman, and Green Arrow

3 Stickers: Young Justice versions of Kid Flash, Aqualad, and Superboy

Dean, if you are reading this, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! You have no idea how much better you made my day when I opened this package. So here is a little free advertising for you. Check out both his Tumblr and DeviantART, leave him lots of faves and likes on his art and - if you've got the cash - commission him, too. Just remember, the line starts behind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment