Friday, October 24, 2014

Love It, Hate It

Everyone has things they love and hate, and what better place to vent about the bad and rave about the good than online for the world to see. I've been thinking about adding in this onto the blog for a while now and finally decided to do it. I'm not sure if this will become a weekly thing or monthly - I suppose it depends on my school schedule. Regardless, here is the first Love It, Hate It!

Love It!
1. The Avengers:Age of Ultron teaser trailer. If you didn't see it yet, check it out here.

2. How To Get Away With Murder. I can't watch the series on TV because of class, but it peaked my interest so I started watching it online.

3. The Simpson's Tapped Out: Halloween. This year's Tree House of Horror is oddly alien themed, but I'm excited to have my favorite THOH character: Hugo Simpson, the "evil" twin, added to my roster.

4. The Superior Foes of Spider-Man. I picked-up "Getting the Band Back Together" and am really digging this series. Who says superheroes always deserve the spotlight?

5. Ray Palmer on Arrow. I was a bit confused when they added the character to the series line-up, but I think he's a great fit so far. I know Brandon Routh got a lot of slack playing Superman, but I'm excited to see him pull on the tights for The Atom!

Hate It!
1. Venipuncture! We've started poking people in class and I just can't get the hang of it.

2. Price gouging freelancers. I can understand if you are extremely talented and in high demand asking for a bit more, especially if it is your only source of income. But for a newbie, unestablished asking outrageous prices because they think they're the best... pass.

3. AMC Fearfest 2014. I keep seeing the same few movies over and over and over... how about switching it up and maybe playing some B&W classics?

4. The end of "Diversity" on YouTube. Well, the "Minecraft Diversity" series being played by Stacyplays and Ihascupquake - I'm ready for Diversity 2, ladies!

5. Mr. Pickles. This new (new to me, at least) series on Adult Swim ruins my Sunday night of cartoon watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment