Saturday, October 25, 2014

Halloween Movie Fest

Since I'm so disappointed by the AMC Fearfest this year, I decided to take a day and watch all of my favorite scary movies building up to the day itself. Starting tomorrow I'll be watching 7 of my favorite horror films, one a night until Halloween. Check out the list and follow along if you like.

Oct 25 - The Wolf Man

Oct 26 - Creature from the Black Lagoon

Oct 27 - An American Werewolf in London

Oct 28 - The Cabin in the Woods

Oct 29 - The Shining

Oct 30 - Friday the 13th

Oct 31 - Halloween

In the comments below, let me know what your favorite scary movies are and maybe I'll check out some of them especially if they are on Netflix. I don't have class on the 31st, so I plan to have a horror movie marathon. And just because Halloween is over doesn't mean I have stop stop watching horror flicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment