Sunday, August 24, 2014

Update

As I've said before, things this term are pretty crazy. I've got an overloaded schedule and a pile of homework almost daily. And to top it off, with midterms this week, there is extra studying for all of those fun tests. We also got the parameters for our term papers (only took the instructor half the term...) so I've got two papers to write as well.

But enough of my boohooing. I know that I mentioned posting my version of the Justice League to coincide with my Teen Titans, but it's not ready. And it probably won't be for another few weeks. It's not because I'm lazy and didn't get things organized - on the contrary, everything was ready to post earlier this week. So why the delay? I've created three new characters to round out the team roster and I'd like to post them along with the rest. My artist friends will be working on them once they finish their current projects, so it will take some time.

In the meantime, I'm working on a post for next weekend. I thought since the heroes are delayed, what better time to bring in some villains. I'm not going to say who as of yet, I'd rather have it be a surprise. Until then, I've decided that I can't leave you empty-handed. So for you're enjoyment, here is a little Boostle love.


No comments:

Post a Comment