Thursday, February 4, 2016

High Rollers Part Two: Fan Art

I bet you weren't expecting Part Two so soon... Anyway, to continue on from the last post, another thing that I love about the High Rollers (and Yogscast in general) is that they encourage people to do fan art and fanfic of their characters. It not only shows support for the series but builds a community, as well. Already, only three episodes in, there is quite an abundance of work on Tumblr and Reddit. I did a little ink sketch I tweeted for Episode 3 during which Trott (aka Cam Buckland) was away at PAX South:
This little sketch started a landslide and I just kept doodling more and more High Rollers related goodies. I'm not the best artist, but I just had so much fun doing these, that I decided to share them!



Step of the Wind
Jiutou's special Ki Point that allows her to disengage with an enemy









The Power of Duracell
Cam Buckland's dagger Duracell which can cast Light







Arms of Hadar
Dark tendrils that lash out around Trellimar to push away foes









Shillelagh
Elora can focus the power of Nature through her quarterstaff






A vine zombie, the angry spirit of Queen Ayandris, & a will-o-wisp 

The Evil Tree of Golthian

I hope that you enjoy my fan art, but even more I hope you check out High Rollers. I'm hoping that this series continues on for a long, long time to come. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment